Info-Com Technologies and their important Applications
Prof. Dr. Eng. Sattar B. Sadkhan, University of Babylon
Room: University of Zakho – Hall 2
Info-Communications (Info-Com) is the natural expansion of telecommunications with information processing and content handling functions including all types of electronic communications (fixed and mobile telephony, data communications, media communications, broadcasting, etc.) on a common digital technology base, mainly through Internet technology. The (Info-Com) including manufacturers, service providers, regulatory authorities and international organizations to clearly express their participation in the convergence process of the telecommunications and information technology sectors. The convergence process is triggered by the huge scale development of digital technology. Digital technology has unified, Internet technology radically reshaped telecommunications, integrated information processing, and content management functions.
Theme and Topics
- Internet of thing (IoT) and its main status and applications, and challenges.
- Software Defined Networks (SDN) and their applications and main challenges.
- Chaotic Key generations and their main support to the Information Security in the Info-Comm. applications.
- Vehicle-to-Vehicle Wireless Networks and their applications and challenges.
- Multidisciplinary Perspectives and the main role paid in supporting the Info-Comm.
- Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) supporting task to the different applications of (Info-Com).
List of Speaker
- Rana Saad Mohammed– MIEEE- Al-Mustansyriah University- Education College.
- Mahmood Shukuer Mahmood- MIEEE- Al-Mansour University College.
- Alyaa Mahmood Nori–MIEEE- Baghdad University- Science College.
- Ahmed Baheej Al-Khalil- MIEEE – Duhok University- Science College.
- Ahmed Hussain Alkhajat- MIEEE – Islamic University- Alnajef.
- Khalid Ali Hussain- Mustansyriah University- Education college
- Rafal Naser Salih- Almustansyriah University- Education College
- Rusul Sattar Bader- Almustaqbal University College- Babil
- 14:30 – 15:00, Registration
- 15:00 – 16:30, Opening the Workshop & starting presentation
- 16:30 – 17:00, Discussions, Notes, and Closing
732 total views, 1 views today