Using Remote Labs in Engineering Education: A Practical Workshop with VISIR
The content of the training workshop:
- Introduction to the VISIR remote lab;
- Experiments with simple electrical circuits (resistors’ associations)
- Experiments with Operational Amplifiers;
- Experiments dealing with the bandwidth of test and measurement instruments (harmonics).
Expected outcomes and impact
After attending the training module, trainees will be expected to:
- Be able to use the VISIR remote lab for experimenting electrical and electronic circuits;
- Understand the limitations of real test & measurement instruments;
- Distinguish a remote lab (i.e. VISIR) from (online) simulations.
Time duration: 2 Hours
528 total views, 1 views today