The submission of the paper should be performed via EDAS, however, the author needs to have an EDAS account. If you don’t have such an account, we can create one for you and submit the papers conveniently by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- Name of the all contributed authors, with EDAS account (if available)
- Email addresses of all authors
- Contact address of all authors (affiliation)
- Track name and topic (to check the track and topics please click here)
- Attach the manuscript file in doc format
Note: The manuscript file must be named with the paper title, “Paper title.pdf”.
Template guidelines can be found from the Submission Guide page.
633 total views, 1 views today